Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Find your Happy

I laid down to write about our day, and I thought I was going to write about how hot it was. How dusty. How the 11 miles felt like 20. How tired we were from a soft, sandy, seemingly endless uphill climb to our next campsite. 

And then I looked at my pictures from the day. 


Sunrise at Oldenburg Lake, where we camped last night. 


Got to see a handful of horses. Even though I'd love if they took their mess with them, it's impossible not to smile when they go by. 


We're in Deschutes! 


#FindLove 


Diamond View Lake, our home for the night. 


Can't beat this after a long day! 

So although our day was long, and hot, and dusty, and maybe we could start calling ourselves The Blister Sisters...there was actually a whole lot of awesome in there too. I just had to remember it was there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment